A WorldWide Casino Site
Essential Keno Tips For Players of Every Level
If you’re looking for Keno tips that will increase your chances for winning money at this popular casino game, I’m afraid you’re out of luck already. There are no strategies that can help you improve your odds of winning at Keno because all of the numbers are selected randomly so no number is ever more likely to come up than another number. Tips for Keno should, therefore, be limited to such issues as money management. For those interested in the game, however, some of the more popular keno tips may be of interest.
1. The number one rule for gambling, and the most important of all Keno tips is to never gamble with “dear” money; only gamble with “excess” money. In other words, never gamble with money that you will need now, or may need in the near future, to pay for your financial commitments and everyday living expenses.
2. If you want good odds to win more than you wager, the best tip anyone can give you is to play almost any other casino game than Keno. The Keno game offers some of the worst odds in any casino, to the point that the game is virtually guaranteed to be, at best, a slow way to lose all of your money.
3. If you want a better chance to win at Keno spend your time with an online game rather than a live casino game. Payouts at live casinos range from about 60% to 70%; probably the worst payout percentage in the house. Payout percentages at most online Keno games are significantly higher.
4. If you’re a serious Keno player you should always compare various Keno sites before settling down to play. While most payouts and selection choices are similar, if not identical, it is possible to locate sites, including online sites, that offer better payouts or more play options in an effort to attract more players.
5. One of the most popular Keno tips is to pick consecutive numbers, such as 28 and 29 or 33, 34 and 35. There is no rational justification for this strategy although a casual observance of actual drawn numbers may seem to somehow justify the logic.
6. Another strategy frequently found among regular Keno players is to decide on a list of numbers and then play those same numbers continuously over a number of games. For some addicted players playing the same numbers may continue not just for hours but sometimes for days and weeks on end.
7. Some players believe that one of the best Keno tips is to start playing numbers that haven’t come up recently in previous games. The theory here is that those numbers must soon start hitting in order to bring their occurrence up to expected levels over the long run.
8. Other players choose numbers that have come up recently, apparently believing there may be something irregular about the selection process that actually favors those numbers.
9. If you’re interested in playing Keno for a longer period of time select a large number of spots on the card. This way you’re more likely to win at least something on each card, even though you’ll still be losing money in the long run.
10. If you’re looking for Keno tips that will help you try to win that once in a lifetime fortune you should also play more spots on each card. If you hit all of those many numbers the payoff can be astounding. But the odds of it happening are astronomical. For example, playing 14 spots your odds of hitting all 14 numbers are about 1 in 389 million.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.